We are always looking for the right people to join our team, and keep us leading from the front
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive pay and pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme for all employees
- Generous sales commission schemes (role dependent)
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays and an extra birthday day off
- Flexible working, including working from home or on-the-go (role dependent)
- Healthcare plan offering cash back for dental, optical and other healthcare therapies
- Corporate discount for gym membership (location-dependent) and employee discount scheme with exclusive offers
- Tax-free childcare scheme
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Sponsored professional qualifications (role dependent)
- Annual company BBQ and an employee jackpot lottery
We are committed to ensuring we recruit a diverse range of employees. We employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and maximises personal and commercial opportunities, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, disability, age, religious or political beliefs.
The recruitment process
We have a three stage interview process. First is a telephone interview, which takes about 20 minutes. This gives us a chance to get to know you and for you to find out a bit more about Outsourcery. Next is the face-to-face interview, where you can come and see our offices and get a feel for the company. Questions will vary, but expect to be asked about your experience, motivation and skills. Technical roles often involve a technical test. The final stage is a chat with one of our Directors, to further review your skills and potential fit within the business and to give you an opportunity to learn more about how you will contribute to the strategy of the company. Outsourcery is also a corporate member of MSDUK, the UK’s leading non-profit organisation driving inclusive procurement and promoting diversity and inclusion in supply chains.