Remote working means you can work wherever you are – at home, on the train or when you’re stuck in an airport. All it takes is access to the tools you need to stay in touch and collaborate with customers or colleagues. Outsourcery can make it happen.
empower your staff with the business tools to work remotely
With the ability to make internal or external calls, instant message, email, hold web and voice conferencing and see the presence of the people in the office so you know the best way to contact them, you can have access to the tools to work from any location ensuring you continue to operate as if you were in the office.
- Be prepared for the unexpected - help your teams work effectively when faced with problems such as snow
- Increase employee satisfaction - by encouraging work/home life balance; increasing productivity and efficiency
- Open up your recruitment pool - with access to a wider net, including those living in remote locations
- Opportunity to look at downsizing your main office - perhaps even opting for a newer, smaller office in a prime location
- Lower carbon footprint - with the requirement for less office space and unused hardware infrastructure