Avoid duplicated user information and activities and be more efficient by centralising your network directory. Talk to Outsourcery and discover how tools like Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) can synchronise user information between different platforms; with a single interface to manage and automatically update profiles across multiple locations.
Managing User Information Efficiently Across Cloud And On-premise
Our team of Cloud Consultants can work with you to determine your requirements for identity management, allowing you to get the most out of your existing on-premise equipment whilst introducing new cloud services.
- Synchronised directory - ensure every user has one identity across the the cloud and on-premise for easy administration
- Streamline business processes - reduce or remove the need to update user information in multiple places
- Reduce helpdesk calls - automatic synchronisation limits chances of error
- Streamline compliance audit and reporting - automatic information updates reduce errors and lowers risk for audit purposes
- Simplify management - reducing staff resources that can be utilised elsewhere
CUSTOMER DIRECTORY INTEGRATION (CDI)
Customer Directory Integration (CDI) is a means of syncing passwords between on-premise systems, other hosted systems and Outsourcery products.
BENEFIT TO END USERS
There is a clear benefit to users when you set up CDI: it lets users utilise their corporate credentials to access their Outsourcery cloud services. Users don’t have to sign in again and remember multiple passwords.
- Easier for users to use: Users have 1 identity for all their systems; information is updated and maintained consistently between on-premise and cloud systems
- Easier for businesses to manage: Automation means that information is consistent across products. It removes the need to maintain information in duplicate places, saving businesses time, reducing errors and improving the accuracy of information.
- Fewer support calls: CDI makes identify management easier for users so it means fewer support calls for businesses. This saves support desks time and money and frees up their time for more valuable tasks.
- Password security: This makes the sign-on experience much simpler for users and negates the need for keeping passwords on post-its and other workarounds.
- O-Cloud Servers
- Unified Lync
- Cloud Mail