Watch the "What's Lync?" Video
Transform your business communications for improved productivity, responsiveness and cost savings
Outsourcery Unified Lync provides a single
window for you to communicate with contacts anywhere in a cost effective and
secure way. Unified Lync is built on Outsourcery’s highly robust, scalable and
available O-Cloud platform and provides enterprise class telephony – which can
entirely replace a PBX system – as well as secure business messaging, video
conferencing and desktop sharing capabilities, all from a single client.
What is Unfied Lync?
Unified Lync transforms every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative and engaging – helping users work together in better, more productive ways. Outsourcery’s O-Cloud infrastructure allows users to access Unified Lync anywhere with an internet connection so users can communicate and collaborate seamlessly – regardless of their location. The intuitive desktop client integrates with other Microsoft applications to streamline and speed up working processes.
The features Unified Lync brings to your organisation translate into real, tangible business and financial benefits; driving savings in hardware, software and support - as well as the cost of disparate communication tools such as phone lines and 3rd party conferencing solutions. At the same time Unified Lync reduces the time and cost associated with business travel and enables a more efficient way to work.
What makes Unified Lync unique as a voice solution?
Unified Lync offers full, enterprise PBX replacement from the cloud. This means you no longer need the expensive investment and maintenance costs associated with a PBX system and the service is cost effective for organisations of all sizes – from a single user up to large enterprises. Unified Lync is delivered from our O-Cloud platform, which has been purpose built to carry real time voice and video traffic, as well as data, so users have confidence in their resilient, secure, enterprise-grade solution.
Lync has been designed with mobility in mind, and a suite of Lync apps and clients extend features such as rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and Lync calling to mobile devices. Outsourcery can provide a range of smartphones and tablets to mobilise Unified Lync, so you can communicate wherever you go.
Outsourcery can also provide Cloud Connect, which is our connectivity service that optimises voice and video traffic, to deliver the best possible Lync experience.
Outsourcery has released a brand new updated version of Unified Lync. This release gives users new features that will enhance their experience and increase the benefits they see. Unified Lync features include:
• Single Client – the single Lync client delivers a unified experience for IM&P, voice, video and web conferencing, collaboration and telephony. This means you have only one tool to use, with one login and password for all your services.
• Integration with Business Apps – Unified Lync integrates with applications such as Microsoft Exchange and Office. This allows you to communicate easily from within the applications you use every day.
• HD Video – Unified Lync supports HD video conferencing for a superior conferencing experience. This service also integrates with room-based conferencing devices, so users can take Lync from their desktop to the boardroom.
• Enterprise Voice from the Cloud – Unified Lync can entirely replace an organisation’s telephony system and, as a cloud based service, it allows users to connect and make phone calls from anywhere.
• Enhanced User Experience, with Tabbed Conversations – The desktop client has been refreshed with a modern, more intuitive, look and feel throughout, with ‘one-click’ to switch between IM, voice and video conversations. The new client will also support tabbed conversations within a single window – making it easier to keep track of your messages.
• Persistent Chat – This allows users to dip in and out of group conversations; the entire conversation history is centrally stored and can be viewed and accessed by the whole group as needed.
• Schedule and Join Meeting Online – users can schedule and join internal and external meetings via a single click of a meeting reminder within Microsoft Outlook.
• Built-in Desktop Sharing – users can collaborate more effectively with Unified Lync’s built-in desktop and application sharing features, which include PowerPoint upload and rich white boarding.
- Lower communication costs – Unified Lync removes the need for different communications systems, making it simpler and more affordable to work together.
- Reduced business expenditure – Reduce travel costs and downtime by holding meetings online. Use Unified Lync for presentations, conferences and updates rather than travelling to the office.
- Improved productivity – Unified Lync allows you to communicate in real-time so teams can collaborate quickly in the most effective way.
- Enable Remote working – Access rich communications tools from practically anywhere with an internet connection. Users can work from home, on the road or from remote offices for maximum flexibility and productivity.
Unified Lync packages
|Internal voice and video calling
|External voice calling (Landline & PBX replacement)
|Multi-party voice, video virtual conferencing (Internal)
|Virtual conferencing and webinar hosting
integrated unified lync services
• Unified Messaging - combine Unified Lync with Cloud Mail, Outsourcery's Exchange 2010 email service, for a complete communications service.
• Lync Interconnect - Lync Interconnect is a set of packaged services that enable Outsourcery Partners to carry Unified Lync voice traffic over their own networks.
• Cloud Connect – Outsourcery’s connectivity service, which is designed to carry voice and video traffic, so that users get the best Lync experience.