Outsourcery understand the importance of your critical business systems, which is why our cloud experts have created the o-cloud.
Our vision, innovation and breadth of experience positions us as a trusted provider who transforms businesses using cloud services. We recognise that organisations need more from the cloud than cost savings and high availability; that’s why every aspect of our service has been developed, with our users in mind, to create O-Cloud - the enterprise-grade cloud service.
The O-Cloud Vision
Every aspect of our vision is driven by innovation; from our choice of technology partners, to the people we hire. We believe that O-Cloud represents a real commitment to continually re-evaluate, consolidate and improve the services that we offer our customers. It is more than just the infrastructure – it is a philosophy that encompasses every aspect of our service. With this in mind, we aim to offer a truly comprehensive cloud service which includes:
- Choice of technologies - our choice of technologies is driven by what matters to our customers – high resilience, high performance, scalability and flexibility - both now and in the future.
- Comprehensive service - O-Cloud isn’t a collection of silos. From support to infrastructure; everything is optimised to be delivered as a fully integrated solution.
- Continual Service Innovation (CSI) - Our CSI program means we constantly review and improve our performance ensuring the service you receive will only ever get better.
Our platform strategy is to utilise ‘best of breed’ technologies from enterprise vendors only. This ensures maximum uptime and performance, high levels of flexibility and interoperability. Outsourcery understand that infrastructure is the backbone to the cloud; that is why Outsourcery has invested millions in making sure our data centre and network are among the most secure, resilient and highest specification available. Our infrastructure has the following qualities:
- Tier 3+ data centre - Outsourcery's data centre is built to Tier 3+ Uptime Institution standards with fully resilient, power, cooling and environmental systems.
- High quality Carrier Grade network - We utilise multiple internet breakouts across redundant and geographically disparate networks, using BGP peering which provides Quality of Service right into the core of the Outsourcery network.
- Intelligent, proactive security measures - To ensure the optimum level of customer confidence, our security appliances provide the most advanced Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Behavioural Analysis (NBA) and Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection - fully protecting our network against known and emerging network security threats.
- Integrated Disaster Recovery Service - O-Cloud ensures customers can choose to match recovery time objectives with the needs of their business whilst keeping costs under control.
- Best-of-breed technologies - We have developed our platform using the latest generation of HP server blades and Intel processors combined with HP storage and HP networking; engineered and independently tested to the highest level in conjunction with HP.
- High performance virtualisation - All servers are virtualised using Microsoft Hyper-V and monitored by System Centre Operations Manager - both designed by Microsoft for high interoperability, and independantly tested by Enterprise Strategy Group Research and awarded Best in Class for running Microsoft applications from Exchange Server to Lync.
- Extremely resilient platform - O-Cloud has N+1 redundancy across all components including power and air conditioning means we can offer a 99.93% service availability promise.
Outsourcery are investing over £500,000 to ensure the processes, accreditations and standards by which we run our business are uniquely tailored to provide an agile management framework for the cloud. To ensure we offer operational excellence, Outsourcery support the following qualities:
- ITIL® v3 Service Management - Outsourcery follows an ITIL® trained support team & Service Management framework, which means you are supported by best-practice processes with transparent Service Level Agreements that can be tailored to your organisation.
- ISO27001 accredited - ISO27001 is an internationally recognised best practise for Information Security Management System (ISMS), assuring customers that their data is in safe hands. Outsourcery are proud to have achieved this level of accreditation.
- Single point of contact - Outsourcery offer comprehensive support with expertise to fault find across all products and technologies including Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Lync.
- Service-automation - An intuitive self-service portal means you can work with us exactly how you want to work giving you the ability to personalise our service to your needs.
Our team of Cloud Consultants are experts in the unique benefits and challenges that cloud transformation and adoption can bring; therefore we focus on and entirely focused on assisting the transformation of businesses applications into optimised cloud services. Outsourcery follow three steps of transformation and adoption:
- Cloud Readiness - Outsourcery provide advice and recommendations on the best approach for adopting a cloud strategy.
- Cloud Transition - Outsourcery provide expertise in project methodologies as well as each cloud service we supply; helping to transfer services into the cloud.
- Cloud Support - providing industry leading support options, supported by an ITIL service desk and framework.