Smartphones and tablets - Stay connected, Stay productive.
Whatever the size of your business, we can provide the most up to date devices, across an entire range of operating systems. Outsourcery has strong established relationships with the leading hardware suppliers so we can support most smartphone and tablet devices.
And you don’t need to worry about reliability - we operate over the O2 network; Covering 99% of the UK population and 86% of the UK landmass, no other mobile network covers more of the UK population. With O2, our customers can rely on a network that anticipates demand and understands what you need - connecting customers seamlessly to technology without even thinking about it.
- Portable – mobile devices are small and lightweight, and can be easily carried by anyone. Inside, outside, anywhere
- Value – compared to PCs, mobile devices can be less expensive and used more frequently allowing you to get more from them
- Energy efficient – mobile devices require less power to run than PCs
- Connected – most mobile devices come with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi as part of their standard configuration
- Personal – no other technology creates such a unique, 1-to-1 feeling with the user than a mobile device
- Strong supplier relations – we deal with most leading hardware suppliers so can support all smartphone and tablet devices
- Outsourcery utilise O2 mobile network - O2 are the UK’s leading mobile network provider. No other mobile network covers more of the UK population. O2 already cover 99% of the UK population and 86% of the UK landmass, and are continuing to develop their network where you need it most
- Mobility and devices - whether it minutes only, or minutes and devices you’re after, we can help. We are focused on the changing workplace, including delivery of cloud based applications on the latest tablets and smartphones, across an entire range of operating systems
- Best in class support and service - we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience and trusted approach, not just with mobile but also in terms of mobilising our business applications such as email, Lync, CRM and SharePoint solutions
- Building for the future - looking ahead, O2’s network will evolve into an even ‘smarter’ network. A network that anticipates needs and understands what customers want – connecting customers seamlessly to technology without even thinking about it