Mobile Cloud Access
Latest mobile solutions - You don’t have to be in the office to be productive
Time spent traveling, or between meetings, can be used far more productively. Gain the freedom and flexibility to work wherever it suits you: on the train, in a customer’s office or at home.
Outsourcery can help your users access business critical applications from any device; including CRM, email and even your intranet – so you can take advantage of flexible working and increased productivity. Our mobile solutions can enable your business to be even more responsive to customers, suppliers and colleagues, providing you with the communication tools to allow you to take advantage of every business opportunity.
We make it easier to predict and control the cost of communications and tailor our solutions to suit your business. Whether that’s simply a few smartphones for voice and email on the move, or a fully integrated solution that enables email, sharing of documents, conferencing or instant messaging from any location. .
- Stay informed – access to the internet from anywhere, allows you to keep up to date with news, social networking, and travel and traffic information
- Get the most out of every minute – instead of waiting until you are next in the office, access all the applications you need from anywhere, allowing you to manage your workload anytime
- Stay ahead of the competition – respond to sales opportunities and customer queries rapidly. Remain one step ahead with access to your documents, CRM data and sales proposals
- Communicate instantly – save money on phone calls by being able to see who is available and speak to them on instant messaging rather than calling
- Increased productivity – with mobile working, time spent travelling between locations can be used productively
- Business email on your smartphone – synchronise your email, calendar and contacts from your PC
- Unified Lync on your smartphone – give your mobile workforce a 360° view of their office based colleagues, so they know if to call, instant message or email
- CRM on your smartphone – access up-to-the minute sales, marketing and customer service information. With access to CRM to view, create or modify data
- SharePoint on your smartphone – access Office, OneNote and SharePoint Workspace all in one place, you can read, edit and share documents