Microsoft Dynamics CRM
STREAMLINE your business with MICROSOFT Dynamics CRM in the cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution which provides your business with one central source for all of your leads, interactions and contacts. CRM can help to improve business profitability through business intelligence, campaign management and pipeline tracking.
Being part of Microsoft's enterprise-grade product range, CRM comes with all the power and functionality you would expect from the world's leading software company. It also integrates with many other Microsoft products including Lync, Exchange, Outlook and more, allowing for enhanced productivity and a 'joined-up' experience.
Cloud-based CRM enables your business to access many of the core benefits that the cloud can bring. The flexibility of the cloud allows for online access anywhere, from any device, helping your employees to stay productive wherever they are. Financially backed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and enterprise-grade security provide peace of mind that your business critical services are safe in the cloud. Available on a monthly subscription basis, CRM can easily be scaled up depending on your requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you to streamline your marketing efforts and ensure that you can demonstrate return on investment (ROI) with a range of tracking mechanisms.
- Campaign tracking - easily set up campaigns and track all associated activity including adverts webpages e-shots and more to demonstrate solid ROI and measure success.
- Automate lead qualification - save time and ensure that leads are sent to the sales team at the right stage.
- Send targeted content and communications - create marketing lists to send targeted communications at the click of a button with a whole host of tracking features including open rates, click rates and heat map.
CRM can provide seamless end-to-end management of the sales cycle helping your business to make the most of your sales opportunities and close deals faster.
- Stay on top of sales opportunities - monitor all of your sales opportunities in one place, assign them out to your sales team and track them with customised views.
- Manage pipeline effectively - with forecasting and analytics reports you can see you pipeline at the click of a button ensuring that you can always access the information you need, when you need it.
- Enable team collaboration - shared views allows your sales team to work collaboratively, improving efficiency and keeping everyone on the same page.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps to provide everything you need to provide enhanced customer service in one central place.
- Efficiently track all customer service cases - access real-time information about all customer service
cases, allowing you to reach speedy decisions and drive customer loyalty.
- Track all interactions - keeping a record of all customer interactions enables your service personnel to stay better informed.
- Access everything in one place - get all of the information that you need in an easy to use central location.
AND MUCH MORE...
There is a whole host of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 'plug-in' products which can be used to enhance your CRM solution and provide any additional functionality that you may require. Examples include; email marketing platforms, Microsoft Social Listening, project management tools and much more. If you have any specific requirements to enhance your CRM solution talk to our 'cloud experts' who can recommend a product from our trusted partners.
LEAVE IT TO THE CLOUD EXPERTS
The team of Outsourcery 'cloud experts' has extensive knowledge and experience in all types of Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional services. The team can help you to plan every step in your cloud journey, manage the implementation for you, assist with upgrade and migrations or even provide personalised training. CRM can also be customised so if your business has any specific requirements speak to a member of the team today to discuss how we can make your requirements a reality.
If you think your business could benefit from a comprehensive CRM system, designed around meeting your business needs, then get in touch today. Our cloud experts are always ready to talk cloud and they can guide you through the whole process, from planning right through to implementation.
Get in touch using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of this page for a free cloud consultation and demonstration.