Cloud Transformation Services
LET OUTSOURCERY TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
There is more to the cloud than moving on-premise servers and storage. With Outsourcery, you get access to the whole cloud – everything from email and disaster recovery to CRM, Sharepoint and Unified Communications.
Speak to our Cloud Consultants who can help you through the options with our proven three stage framework – Cloud Readiness, Transition and Support.
BEnefits of cloud transformation services
- Dedicated Transformation Services team with accreditations in Microsoft SureStep, PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies so you can choose the approach that suits your project, providing ultimate flexibility from design through to delivery.
- Our teams have worked with a broad range of clients and have access to the tools and skills designed to make migrations an unqualified success. Outsourcery migrated its own business fully into the Cloud in early 2011.
- Helping you achieve maximum return – as Microsoft Certified experts, we recognise the need to design solutions quickly and efficiently, so you benefit with a greater return.
- ITILv3 trained support teams – ITIL Service Management frameworks mean you are supported by best-practice processes, with transparent Service Level Agreements which can be tailored to your business
1. Cloud READINESS
Stage one is to get you thinking about cloud - including whether you are technically ready. We’ll help you address questions like whether you have sufficient network capabilities, or if your desktops support cloud and most importantly, if your organisation is ready for change.
We’re here to give you advice and recommendations on the best approach for adopting your cloud strategy and finding a balance between leveraging what you already have, whilst introducing new technologies.
Our “A Day in the Cloud” workshop takes you through the following to help you understand if you are ready to start devising your cloud strategy either for a complete move or a hybrid solution:
Cloud readiness: Workshop Content
- Technical readiness – Is your business ready to move some or all of its services into the cloud?
- Security – what are your concerns and how does cloud address them?
- Change management – organisationally are you ready for the change?
- Cloud platforms – which type of platform will best suit your requirements?
- Cloud services and applications – what services and applications are available to you?
2. Cloud TRANSITION
In stage two, not only do we help you technically transition to the cloud but also help with business change management. We will use the methodology that best suits each project, providing the ultimate flexibility from design through to delivery.
Our highly qualified Cloud Consultants work as an extension to your IT team to make your transition to the cloud simple, efficient and painless. Through change management and training, we ensure early user adoption – whether it involves migration of existing infrastructure or a new deployment.
Our “Cloud Transition” workshop facilitates the initial stages of analysis and design of your cloud deployment. It builds on the “A Day in the Cloud” workshop from stage one, to create a detailed design of the scope, approach and recommendations; which is then used to build and deploy your solution.
CLOUD transition: WORKSHOP CONTENT
- Current detailed environment analysis
- Integration & migration approach
- Business systems
- Communication strategy and change management
- Strategy and long term transition
- Project management
3. Cloud SUPPORT
Stage three focuses on optimising and supporting your solution after deployment. Our approach to service delivery ensures we reliably meet the needs of your business. Our UK based service desk provides comprehensive support and a single point of contact with expertise to fault find and resolve issues across all products and technologies.
We use an ITIL Service Management framework and our support team is trained to ITIL v3 - meaning you’re supported by best practice processes with SLA’s geared around business impact. We also have a team of field-based Service Relationship Managers who specialise in customer on-boarding, end user training, service reviews and customer satisfaction.
Our Cloud Support Services are here to give you reassurance that your IT and Communication services are maximised and provide you with the right levels of on-going support.
Cloud SupporT: WE provide
- Tiered support packages across multiple products and cloud platform deployment methods including Basic, Premium and customised support packages.
- A Support Service Description document for each of our cloud solutions with clear definitions of service and support levels including priority levels for incident management
- Transparent service offering – our availability promise is carefully aligned with our service credits policy, meaning customers are entitled to a rebate should availability drop below 99.93%