Remote working means people can work wherever they are – at home, on the train or even when stuck in an airport. All it takes is access to the tools required to stay in touch and collaborate with customers or colleagues. Outsourcery can make it happen.
EMPOWER businesses WITH THE TOOLS TO WORK REMOTELY
With the ability to make internal or external calls, instant message, email, hold web and voice conferencing and see the presence of the people in the office to know the best way to contact them, you can provide access to the tools to work from any location ensuring your customers continue to operate as if they were in the office.
- Be prepared for the unexpected - help teams work effectively when faced with problems such as snow
- Increase employee satisfaction - by encouraging work/home life balance; increasing productivity and efficiency
- Open up the recruitment pool - with access to a wider net, including those living in remote locations
- Opportunity to look at downsizing the main office - perhaps even opting for a newer, smaller office in a prime location
- Lower carbon footprint - with the requirement for less office space and unused hardware infrastructure