Smartphones and tablets - enable businesses to Stay connected and Stay productive.
Whatever the size of business, we can provide the most up to date devices, across an entire range of operating systems. Outsourcery has strong established relationships with the leading hardware suppliers so we can support most smartphone and tablet devices.
And you don’t need to worry about reliability - Outsourcery operate over the O2 network; Covering 99% of the UK population and 86% of the UK landmass, no other mobile network covers more of the UK population. With O2, our partners and their customers can rely on a network that anticipates demand and understands your need - connecting businesses seamlessly to technology without even thinking about it.
- Portable – Mobile devices are small and lightweight, and can be easily carried by anyone. Inside, outside, anywhere
- Value – Compared to PCs, mobile devices can be less expensive and used more frequently allowing you to get more from them
- Energy efficient – Mobile devices require less power to run than PCs
- Connected – Most mobile devices come with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi as part of their standard configuration
- Personal – No other technology creates such a unique, 1-to-1 feeling with the user than a mobile device
- Strong supplier relations – We deal with most leading hardware suppliers so can support all smartphone and tablet devices for your customers
- Outsourcery utilise O2 mobile network – O2 are the UK’s leading mobile network provider. No other mobile network covers more of the UK population.
- Mobility and devices – Whether it minutes only, or minutes and devices you’re customers are after, we can help. We are focused on the changing workplace, including delivery of cloud based applications on the latest tablets and smartphones, across an entire range of operating systems
- Best in class support and service – We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience and trusted approach, not just with mobile but also in terms of mobilising our business applications such as email, Lync, CRM and SharePoint solutions
- Building for the future – Looking ahead, O2’s network will evolve into an even ‘smarter’ network, anticipating the needs of your customers
- Strong supplier relationship - through our strategic relationships we offer competitive rates on the latest devices, whether airtime only or airtime and devices - we can help. We also deliver cloud-based applications on the latest tablets and smartphones, across an entire range of operating systems
- Customer ownership - whatever your billing requirements, we have a solution to match your needs. We provide CDR’s so you have full contractual ownership of your customer, allowing you to bill, support and grow your relationship
- Marketing support - all our marketing collateral is available to you in a white label format, enabling you to provide your customers with all the information they require, under your own branding
- Training and accreditation - our Partner Training Academy demonstrates our commitment to emerging technologies and the provision of excellence. It ensures our solutions are trained and delivered to the same high standards across your business
- Best in class support - we offer a single point of contact not only for mobility enquiries, but for the business applications that reside on the devices and help you differentiate your solution. We deal with leading hardware brands so can support a broad selection of smartphone and tablet devices