Next generation email and communications hosted in the cloud
Outsourcery Cloud Mail provides businesses with the tools to interact, respond, collaborate and share information – much more than just email and address book access.
Cloud Mail is delivered with the reassurance of Outsourcery support and transformational services, to help you migrate your customers' existing email infrastructure.
Our solution combines market leading Exchange and Lync technologies with additional services from Symantec, fully integrated and delivered in a scalable, flexible and reliable model. Using our enterprise-grade O-Cloud platform, customers have the freedom to securely access all of their communications tools; e-mail, contacts, voice mail, shared documents and calendar from any web-browser or device with an Internet connection. It also gives users internal instant messaging, presence awareness and PC-to-PC calling and video capabilities.
- Reduce costs – No need to purchase in-house technology, removing the overhead of purchasing and maintaining an email system?
- Secure – our systems are protected, so your customers can work in confidence?
- Improve communication – additional features help users communicate better
- Improve collaboration – Cloud Mail isn’t just email. It provides business communication and collaboration tools to support your evolving business needs
- Ease of migration – Outsourcery Transformational Services help you and your customers migrate to the cloud
- UK based service – emails never leave the country, helping you meet regulatory standards
- More than just email – our O-Cloud solution is packaged with other tools to help customers communicate better
- Resilient platform – our “best of breed” technologies in our UK data centre, ensure maximum uptime and performance for Cloud Mail
- Mobility - Mobile access via the latest smartphones and tablet devices, allowing users anytime, anywhere access to their mail
- Security – Outsourcery utilises market leading Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus software to ensure your customers' mail is safe and secure 24/7
- Flexibility - Service options are flexible for businesses of all sizes and include monthly contracts and simple management
- Cloud Mail offers Unified Lync IM&P, and Symantec Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam and so you have a differentiated product to take to your customers
- Offering Unified Lync with Cloud Mail promotes customer retention and offers upsell opportunities
- You can offer Cloud Mail as a white label solution and bill your own customers
- Marketing materials are available for you to rebrand and use
- Attractive discount and commissions are available
migrate your customers from an existing service
Our Cloud Mail Migration service provides a secure and managed transition from an on-premise or hosted solution to Cloud Mail, our hosted email solution powered by Microsoft Exchange. Cloud Mail Migration is available to you to transfer your customer's mailbox data from any of the major email platforms, hosted or on-premise, to Cloud Mail.
This service is designed to minimise disruption to their business - users can carry on working while we worry about the migration. Our professional Cloud Transformation Services team work with you and your customer at every step. We’ll take time to understand your customer's priorities and timescales so you can both feel confident and supported in the migration.
Find out more
Cost effective email archiving solution
Outsourcery Email Archiving avoids the costly expense of building and maintaining an on-premise email storage and archiving solution for your customers. By providing a UK based service in the cloud, that is scalable as your customer grows, means you don't have to worry about the architecture, yet benefit from the revenues and confidence that back end everything is being managed.
It can provide an additonal up-sell opportunity for those Partners already offering Cloud Mail. To learn more click here