Your customer's business email system is a valuable and essential tool for their organisation, so moving to a different provider needs to be as quick,
secure and painless as possible – especially when they're looking into a new
cloud based solution.
With the average amount of business email boxes increasing
year on year it is becoming an escalating challenge for IT decision makers to
plan and implement a migration of email services with the least business impact.
Even the smallest of delays or loss of service can have a serious effect on
a business, so let us work with you to offer your customers a transition that is as pain free
As a Partner, you can offer the Cloud Mail Migration service to your customers, providing a secure
and managed transition from their current on-premise or hosted solution into a new Cloud Mail service.
Find out more about Cloud Mail
WHAT ARE THE BUSINESS BENEFITS?
- Cost-effective: For a fixed price, with no hidden costs, our tailored quality Cloud Mail Migration service is the best choice for an organisation's most essential business communication system.
- Avoid any downtime: Unlike many other migration providers, with Outsourcery you can be confident that your customer's service will stay operational, with minimal disruption - avoiding any delays in communication, loss of business or a drop in service.
- Migrate from any existing e-mail system: Including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, BPOS, Google Apps, Lotus Notes, Yahoo, AOL, Microsoft Exchange, Novell, Hotmail and more!
- Complete migration*: It’s not just about email records – everything in the mailbox is migrated, including: domains, archived records, contacts, calendars, tasks, instant messaging conversations and notes.
- Top notch security: We establish a secure, encrypted connection to the existing service, powered by the O-Cloud Platform and provide a protected transfer of each mailbox and credentials.
- Ensured data privacy: Data is kept locked and secured throughout; ensuring access of sensitive information during the managed process is kept to a minimum.
- It works around your business: We collaborate with you and your customer every step of the way to understand the best way to transfer this critical service that suits their day-to-day operations.
- Clear and managed process: Every business is different, so we work with you and your customer to capture all the essential information for us to handle the migration, keeping you both in the loop at every stage. Let us work with you to take care of the complexities.
*The level of migration is influenced by limitations of some existing systems. We’ll advise you in advance of any issues.
All you need to do to get started is to contact us and we can discuss how you can offer Cloud Mail Migration as part of your product portfolio.