For the purpose of this document:
‘We’ or ‘The Company’ will refer to Outsourcery Hosting Ltd.
‘You’ or ‘The Client’ will refer to whomever is designing, procuring managing the infrastructure, this can be a Partner or Customer.
The Company recognise that when you, the Client, choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner and such information should only be collected, stored and used, in line with Data Protection Act 1998, to help us provide you with products and services in an effective and efficient way and gain feedback to provide improved service.
Though Outsourcery principally deals with business to business relationships, please note by using our website and portals, you give your consent that all data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Outsourcery Hosting Limited with registered office at 4th Floor, 10 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2RE.
3.What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any business or personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our site.
- E-mail addresses are required in order to register for Outsourcery website.
- Details of transactions carry out through our website/portals and the fulfilment of orders. When making a purchase we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number.
- When you enter into a contract with us, you automatically subscribe to electronic newsletters, events and promotions. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications via your portal or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any other related information to help us provide you with improved services.
4. What we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used to process your order and to process any application for a mobile phone contract etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services
- To provide customer support
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis
- To notify you about changes to our website and services
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contact for such purposes.
- To carry out security checks, this may involve passing your details to a credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
- To process your order and to process any application to a third party and to maintain records to provide after-sales service or guarantees as applicable.
5. With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Any employees, agents or service providers to deal with any accounts or to deliver specific services to you.
- Any associated company who are our business partners and/or with whom we work for activities such as administration, data sorting, processing monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, subject to their entering into appropriate confidentiality undertakings.
- If we or part of our business is substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets but covered by an equivalent policy.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outsourcery, our customers, or others. This includes but is not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site and you will not be able to carry out a transaction with us unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will accept cookies, our system will issue cookies when you log on to our website.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit.
This information will not identify you; it relates to:
- the Internet domain (e.g. www.company.co.uk
) and IP address from which you access the web site
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
For further information about cookies, you may like to visit www.allaboutcookies.org
7. Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers in the UK.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Your Rights
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. E-mail your request to email@example.com
. There is a £10 charge for this service.
9. Other Websites