Our Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
Outsourcery conducts its business in an ethical way - balancing economic, social and environmental considerations. We consider the impact of human rights in the way we do business, so it becomes a part of day to day work. And we’ll continue to do so.
Our CSR programme spans how we work with our Supply Chain, our Employees, Customers, Partners and Shareholders - as well as many other stakeholders.
Whilst we have many considerations, we particularly manage our responsibilities around the following four areas:
Schools and Colleges
To continuously support schools and colleges in the local area, with a focus on developing the skills required to become a desirable employee.
Playing our Part
This is part of our on-going commitment to give something back to our local communities.
Outsourcery is involved with a number of local schools, colleges and universities, providing work experience opportunities to students across multiple disciplines.
To continuously develop and improve the mind, body and general wellbeing of all employees, helping create an outstanding working environment and increase team morale and motivation across all offices. We believe this provides a friendly customer experience.
Playing our Part
Throughout the year, we introduce and promote new initiatives that employees can take advantage of. Recent initiatives include a pedometer challenge, Wellbeing Week, Stop Smoking Now group and company-funded flu jabs.
Outsourcery continuously reviews its support of local and national charities. By engaging in internal and external charitable events, we believe this helps position us as an employer of choice and a valuable community partner.Playing our Part
We keep up to date with what’s going on, when, who’s doing what, and how we can get involved. We believe we can make a difference for others.
- Our employees nominate one charity annually, running charity days and events throughout the year to benefit that cause
- Outsourcery takes part in one of the nationwide charity days, such as Children in Need, Comic Relief and Sport Relief, with all monies raised shared equally between the Company’s annually nominated charity and the nationwide charity
- Outsourcery employees take part in the Manchester to Blackpool and Tour of Britain Bike Rides, in support of The Christie - one of Europe’s leading cancer research centres and prostate cancer research
- We replace the cost of buying and posting Christmas cards, making an equivalent donation to Key 103 & Magic 1152's Cash for Kids charity, which supports disadvantaged children in Greater Manchester
We encourage our employees, customers and suppliers to be aware up on the benefits of being environmentally responsible and we publicise the activities Outsourcery has undertaken to inspire them.Playing our Part
We continually review and encourage our employees to play their part in our environmental strategy. Some initiatives include:
- Recycling stations to better manage waste and recycling; we encourage paper reduction and recycling in all Outsourcery offices
- CarbonZero Cloud – since 2010, Outsourcery has offset its carbon footprint and neutralised its emissions to become CarbonZero. Outsourcery’s cloud customers can also benefit from cloud services that do not contribute towards their own carbon footprint
During adverse weather conditions, Outsourcery employees can take advantage of its cloud services and work remotely or from home. Even our contact centre employees can have calls routed to their homes, which means that we can continue to support our customers without the hassle of commuting into work, when travel or driving conditions are hazardous.
We have adopted automatic lighting controls in our offices that switch the lights off based on occupancy. By turning off the lights when employees are not present, we can reduce energy waste resulting in a reduction in lighting energy consumption.
To find out more about the initiatives that Outsourcery undertakes as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, contact us via the "Contact Us" button above.